Main Parameters for BT258A and BT258B
- RF Frequency: 2.99855 GHz (Option: 2.856 GHz)
- Peak RF Power: 3-8MW
- Efficiency: >60%
- RF Gain: 45dB
- RF pulse length: 5-16µs
- Peak voltage: 43/60kV
- Peak current: 150/250A
- Average power: 2-30kW
- Permanent magnet
Advantages of BT258A/B
Low Working voltage (less than half) when compared to similar RF power single beam klystrons.
- Reduction of harmful X-rays during operation.
- High efficiency performance due to the state-of-art Bunching Alignment velocities Collecting (BAC) beam technology.
- Ability to work in air, without an oil tank, which reduces the installation weight.
- It can operate in spatial position and on mobile installations.
- Total cost of ownership (TCO) is much better since you need less power and the overall systems becomes smaller.
- Permanent magnet focusing that significantly reduces the MBK weight and additionally increases overall system efficiency due to the absence of solenoid power losses.
- Application for the BT258A/B is Medical, Industry and Science.